Welcome to Arch17.com. Arch17.com and/or its affiliates ("Arch17") provide website features, tools and architecture and construction services to you when you visit or shop at Arch17.com, use Arch17 products or services, or use software provided by Arch17 in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, "Arch17 Services"). Arch17 provides the Arch17 Services subject to the following conditions.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you use Arch17 Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Arch17 Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- COPYRIGHT All content included in or made available through any Arch17 Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Arch17 or its content suppliers and protected by the international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Arch17 Service is the exclusive property of Arch17 and protected by international copyright laws.
- TRADEMARKS Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Arch17 Service are trademarks or trade dress of Arch17 in People's Republic of China and other countries. Arch17 's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Arch17's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Arch17. All other trademarks not owned by Arch17 that appear in any Arch17 Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Arch17.
- YOUR ACCOUNT You may need your own Arch17 account to use certain Arch17 Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Arch17 reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Arch17 Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENTS You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other contents; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Arch17 reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Arch17 a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Arch17 and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Arch17 for all claims resulting from content you supply. Arch17 has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Arch17 takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS All purchases of physical items from Arch17 are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- You may apply in writing for a refund for any product only before the seller ships the item to you. Just in this case you will get the refund within 24 hours from the refund claim application.
- You may apply in writing for a refund for any 7-day money back guarantee products within 7 days. In this case you will receive the refund within 3 working days starting from the successful delivery date of the product back to the seller. The product should be sent back to the seller in the same conditions as you receive it without any damage or missing parts.
- You may apply in writing for the return of most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Arch17 within 15 days from the date of successfully delivery of the product (you shall provide a proof of delivery). You will be refunded within 5 working days from the successfully delivery date back to the seller (according to the proof of successfully delivery of the seller), in case you apply for the return and didn`t get an agreement with the seller please contact Arch17 customer service for help.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSArch17 attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Arch17 does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Arch17 Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Arch17 itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
"List Price" means the suggested retail price of a product as provided by a manufacturer,
supplier, or seller. We regularly check List Prices against prices recently found on Arch17
and other retailers. Certain products may have a "Was Price" displayed, which is determined
using recent price history of the product on Arch17.
With respect to items sold In Arch17, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Arch17 is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
APP PERMISSIONSWhen you use apps created by Arch17 you may grant certain permissions to us for your device. Most mobile devices provide you with information about these permissions.
PURCHASE CONDITIONS When buying an item, you agree to the rules for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer's serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
INTERNATIONAL BUYING AND SELLING; TRANSLATION Many of our Services are accessible to international sellers and buyers. We may offer certain programs, tools, and site experiences of particular interest to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and international shipping calculation tools. Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the international sale, purchase, and shipment of items.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE ARCH17 SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ARCH17 SERVICES ARE
PROVIDED BY ARCH17 ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
ARCH17 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION
OF THE ARCH17 SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE)
OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ARCH17 SERVICES,
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ARCH17 SERVICES
IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ARCH17 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARCH17 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ARCH17 SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ARCH17 SERVICES, ARCH17'S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM ARCH17 ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ARCH17 WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY ARCH17 SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY ARCH17 SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Release If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
INDEMNITY You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your improper use of Arch17's Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND EBAY HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
Users must abide by the principle of good faith in all of their Transactions (defined below)
and perform Transactions as agreed between the parties in the relevant contract (in accordance
with the agreed date, place, delivery methods, payment solution, products inspection and
acceptance procedures, etc), so as to maintain the market order of Arch17.com.
When using any services (including but not limited to transaction services) of Arch17.com in their Transaction, users must observe all applicable laws and regulations, these Rules for Transactions on Arch17.com (these “Rules”) and other rules published on Arch17.com from time to time (hereinafter referred to as 1.the“Relevant Rules”) and the agreement(s) applicable to the relevant service(s) on Arch17.com.
Where users conduct Transactions by means of traditional offline trade after having approached each other through Online Trade Services or via Arch17.com, any dispute arising in such Transaction must be settled by and between the buyer and the seller through their own negotiations. If the parties fail to negotiate or to reach any agreement through negotiation, either party or both parties may submit the Transaction dispute to Arch17.com for mediation. Arch17.com has the right to determine whether to accept the complaint relating to the relevant dispute. In such a dispute, the user initiating the complaint relating to a Transaction dispute and filing a claim for determination is referred to as the complainant and the other party as the respondent.
In respect of complaints relating to suspected fraudulent trades (including but not limited to the scenarios of failure by seller to deliver products after receiving payment, material breaches by seller in delivering products inconsistent with the product specifications and failure to make payment by buyer upon receiving products), Arch17.com reserves the right to extend or to not impose a limit on the complaints period and mediation period.
Sellers have the obligation of resolving after-sales problems in accordance with its after-sales service commitment to buyers and at the same time abiding by relevant laws, regulations and/or the relevant rules on Arch17.com. When a user fails to perform its commitment as promised to the other party, causing the parties to fail in achieving the relevant fundamental commercial objectives, Arch17.com reserves the right to extend or not to place a limit on the complaints period.
In respect of a dispute that Arch17.com has decided to accept, Arch17.com will ascertain the
relevant facts in accordance with the Relevant Rules. The parties have an obligation to actively
provide relevant factual evidence to substantiate their claim, and Arch17.com has the right to
use their independent judgment based on the collected materials and make a decision accordingly.
If it is determined that a party has committed any breach or violation, Arch17.com will impose
penalties in accordance with the relevant service agreement and the Relevant Rules.
As Arch17.com is not a professional dispute resolution institution and has a limited capacity to identify evidence and settle disputes, Arch17.com does not warrant that the results of dispute settlement will meet the expectations of the buyer and the seller, nor will it be liable in any way for the results of dispute settlement. In case the buyer and the seller still cannot reach an agreement on a relevant dispute after Arch17.com steps in to mediate, the buyer and the seller must settle the dispute through litigation, arbitration or other means. In addition, the settlement by Arch17.com does not exempt the responsible party from any punishment under applicable laws and regulations.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
If there is any conflict between the English version and another language version of this Agreement, the English version shall prevail.