Arch17 Technology (SZ) Company Limited
What Personal Information About Customers Does Arch17.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Arch17 experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Arch17.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Arch17.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Arch17 or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we send you promotional and personalized e-mails according to your preferences. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your personal Account Page
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Web pages on Arch17.com may contain cookies or related technology to facilitate your experience with Arch17.com.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other Websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- Cookies do not provide your email address or other Personal Identification Information (PII)
- We may also collect information on which web pages you visited, the links or advertisements you click on and other actions you take while on our Website. Arch17 only obtains this information when you choose to provide it to the Website. However, once you choose to provide Arch17 with your PII by entering it into this Website, such data may be linked to data stored in the cookies.
The laws of some jurisdictions require that operators of website and online services
disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal and whether other third parties
may collect PII about an individual's online activities over time and across third-party
websites or online services.
Some browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common, global understanding of how to interpret Do Not Track signals, Arch17 does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at Arch17.com or sell offerings to you at Arch17.com. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Arch17.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your personal Account Page.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Arch17.com features
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Which Information Can I Access? Arch17.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Arch17.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Arch17.com? Our websites are general audience websites, and our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Arch17.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group. If you are under 18, you may use Arch17.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Arch17.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; compile wish lists or other gift registries; participate in community or other discussion features; provide and rate reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features; search results and links, including paid listing; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.